Are you interested in helping children reach their fullest potential with the help of pediatric therapy? Our at-home therapy services are the best way to do it. Whether you want to work in an administrative or office role or are a certified specialist, we are ready to welcome you to the team.
Learn more about the positions in children’s therapy we have available at TLC Pediatric Therapy to see if you would be the right fit!
In-Home Therapy Jobs in Orlando
TLC Pediatric Therapy hires many staff members to treat children with various conditions or concerns. These can range from physical therapy for medical conditions or injuries to speech impediments. If you want to help children navigate the challenges of autism, developmental delays, or conditions like cerebral palsy or oral apraxia, you can make a difference with us.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements of In-Home Pediatric Therapy Careers
We hire many professionals to help serve the children within our community. Our goal is to find candidates who want to make a difference in a child’s life by providing or aiding in speech therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy. Positions we hire for include:
- Speech language pathologist: Speech language pathologists provide services to children between birth and 21 years old with a wide range of conditions. In this role, you will need to set up and use equipment and implement treatment plans tailored to a child’s needs. You will also have to keep track of client progress and make assessments.
- Physical therapist: As an at-home physical therapist with our Orlando pediatric therapy team, you will travel to the patient’s home to provide services. You will need to assess each child and develop a plan that meets their needs, then work with the child and their family to provide exercises and training and document their progress.
- Occupational therapist: In-home occupational therapists will travel to clients and perform all assessments and treatment in their homes. You will need to document each client’s progress and adjust your care plan as necessary. Occupational therapists engage in collaborative work with families and other team members.
- Office staff: We also have office-based positions available for those who want to make a difference as part of their career. These roles can include schedulers, healthcare business development managers and IT administrators. Job descriptions will vary depending on the position!
What Sets TLC Pediatric Therapy Apart?
TLC Pediatric Therapy emphasizes providing comprehensive care to children and their families. We value a multidisciplinary approach to therapy services and stay proactive in our work, holding each other accountable and valuing team-wide and family communication.
Benefits of a Position With TLC Pediatric Therapy
Working at TLC Pediatric Therapy offers numerous benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Rewarding work
- Opportunities for continued growth
We create a welcoming work environment that allows us to help kids grow and thrive in ways that can change their lives for the better.
Find Out About Our Employee Referral Bonus
Ready to Start Your Orlando Pediatric Therapy Career?
Are you ready to work in an engaging and meaningful work environment? Do you want to help change the lives of children throughout Orlando through at-home therapy services? Browse our current job openings at TLC Pediatric Therapy, part of the Kids SPOT Family of Companies, and apply today!