Pediatric Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy at Home
TLC Pediatric Therapy provides applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy for children with various conditions, including autism. We strive to help improve your child’s quality of life, relationships and independence while reducing challenging behaviors. Regardless of why your child needs ABA therapy, you can trust our professionals to assist them with evidence-based methods.
How Does Pediatric ABA Therapy Work?
ABA therapy is a scientifically based approach to helping children gain new communication, social and emotional skills. This play-based model is often used as part of a therapy plan for children who have autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related conditions, including:
- Developmental delays
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Down syndrome
It can also help decrease challenging behaviors, including self-injury, aggression and difficulty following directions. ABA therapy can encourage your child to learn social, daily living, communication and emotional regulation skills.
TLC Pediatric Therapy’s ABA therapy program also provides guidance for parents and families to foster understanding, strengthen relationships and improve skill acquisition and transfer.
ABA therapy is also tailored specifically to your child’s needs. Whether they require assistance with communication, emotional regulation or hygiene skills, our team will customize the treatment to meet those goals.
Additionally, our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) take pride in using a play-based ABA model. Learning occurs in a natural setting that mimics playtime so the child can learn through a familiar experience.
Benefits of In-Home ABA Therapy
ABA therapy provides numerous benefits for children and their families. Advantages of ABA therapy include:
- Improving relationships: ABA therapy can help your child learn new communication and social skills to enhance their relationships with parents, caregivers, siblings, peers and others.
- Helping your child reach their fullest potential: Since ABA therapy can assist children with acquiring new skills, strengthening relationships and fostering independence, they have an increased opportunity to live their best lives.
- Increasing independence: ABA can help prepare children for experiences like school, independent functioning and problem-solving.
- Enhancing your child’s skillset: ABA therapy can encourage your child’s communication, social and daily living skills while giving them methods for decreasing challenging behaviors.
Overview of TLC Pediatric Therapy Services
TLC Pediatric Therapy practitioners provide speech, physical, occupational and ABA therapy to children from birth to 21 years old. We use evidence-based methods and techniques for all our comprehensive services.
We customize all therapy services to your child’s unique needs and goals. Our primary concern is to provide a treatment plan to fits your child’s needs to help improve the likelihood of skill acquisition, goal achievement and improved quality of life.
Our practitioners provide therapy in your Orlando area home. Therapists and medical professionals travel to you for assessment, examination and treatment in the comfort of your home environment.
Contact Us for In-Home Behavioral Therapy for Kids
Are you ready to schedule ABA therapy for your child? Allow our BCBAs and RBTs to help your child reduce challenging behaviors, improve communication skills and foster independence. Schedule an appointment with TLC Pediatric Therapy, part of the Kids SPOT Family of Companies, by filling out our contact form today!